Add Subaccount code, if you want to port phone numbers to a particular subaccount.
Address can be added two ways, either by adding address_1 and address 2 or providing house_number, street_name etc. Address is required added with the either option.
- company - Company name
- address_1 - Address line 1
- address_2 - Address line 1
- house_prefix - House number prefix like Apt.
- house_number - House number
- house_suffix - House suffix
- pre_directional - Street pre directional
- street_name - Street name
- street_suffix - Street suffix
- post_directional - Street post directional
- city - City name
- state - One of the state name from the options. Options only include states from United States and Canada. For International addresses, leave state blank.
- zip - Zip code
- country - Value can be - United States or Canada or International
- first_name - First name of the contact
- middle_initial - Middle initial of the contact
- last_name - Last name of the contact
- email - Email address of the contact
- Phone - Phone number of the contact
- title - Title of the Authorized user
- authorized_user - Authorized user's name
- service_provider - Current service provider name
- account_number - Account number from current service provider
- pin - PIN from current service provider
- billing_number - Billing number from current service provider
- desired_due_date - Desired due date in YYYY-MM-DD format
- partial_port - Set this flag for partial port. Default False.
- wireless - Set this flag if numbers are wireless numbers. Default False.
- business - Set this flag if numbers are business numbers. Default True.
- new_btn - New billing telephone number
An array of additional email addresses to receive port order updates.
An array of phone number objects.
- phone_number - 10 digit phone number
- fax - Set this flag if number is a fax number. Default False.
Porting a phone number to your account may result in additional charges and fees.